One of the biggest complains about Mesh is the inability to layer using different mesh items. ive found this first hand that if you want to wear your new mesh top with a pair of mesh pants its impossible nearly because they cut in between each other. However, some stores have been making the effort to make sure that the different items they make can be worn with each other. That is what makes the newest release from E! Eclectic Apparel so freaking awesome! You can layer the blazer, top and pants together (and with certain other items in the store) so you can mix and match to create new outfits!
Hair: Truth // Jessie // Cherry
Skin: Izzies // Estella // Sunkissed
Blazer: E! Eclectic Apparel // Darla Blazer // Cherry
Top: E! Eclectic Apparel // Bronte Top // Night
Trousers: E! Eclectic Apparel // Darla Pants // Graphite
Pose: Exposeur // Kieran
You have no idea how long it took to get this picture up! I was busy taking pictures and trying to find a hair that would suit this outfit when BOOM. I crashed. Now I tried to log in again but everytime firestorm tried to load my avatar it would crash again! Welp. Anyway
- I tried the LL viewer and Exodus viewer which I had still had installed onto my MAC. LL Viewer wouldnt even let me log in.. Exodus would let me log in but it would crash before I could load
- I downloaded and tried Dolphin Viewer , which had been recommended before to me, but no. I was crashing before anything would load
- So I uninstalled every viewer.. I cleared out chat logs for every viewer I could find on my MAC (I still had chat logs from Emerald and Kirstens Viewer wtf! lol)
- Still Nothing! I then tried to do a complete wipe out of everything SL related (finding cache folders from many moons ago) stil nothing!
- It was then recommended to me on plurk that I could try to do a character test as soon as I logged in to SL but I couldnt stay logged in long enough to find where they were on the damn menus!
- So I logged in through my laptop and character tested myself there.. I removed everything that wasnt “noob” related (hair, eyes, ao, skin , clothed… huds!!)
- Logged in via Firestorm on my MAC and VOILA! Fixed.. thank god!! One of the benefits of doing this is that I can run SL now on full screen on my mac, with shadows running and I GOT NO GRIDLINES in this picture.. which means less editing.. (or no editing really I just cropped it lol)